wifipumpkin3 is powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allow and offer to security researchers, red teamers and
wifipumpkin3 is powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allow and offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers to mount a wireless network to conduct a man-in-the-middle attack.
- Rogue access point attack
- Man-in-the-middle attack
- Rogue Dns Server
- Captive portal attack (captiveflask)
- Intercept, inspect, modify and replay web traffic
- WiFi networks scanning
- DNS monitoring service
- Credentials harvesting
- Transparent Proxies
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder3)
- and more!
- Python: you need Python 3.7 or later to run Wp3.
|NOTE: The Wp3 require hostapd installed by default|
- Operating System:
- a recent version of Linux (we tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS);
- please note: Windows is not supported.
Installation & Documentation
Learn more about using wp3 on the official site!
on discord: https://discord.gg/jywYskR