Do you have a brilliant security orchestration playbook idea? Want a chance to earn renown and bring home cash prizes, while contributing to the secur
Do you have a brilliant security orchestration playbook idea? Want a chance to earn renown and bring home cash prizes, while contributing to the security community? Read on to learn more about Automation Rising 2020, the ultimate playbook building challenge!
The Cortex XSOAR Marketplace launched earlier this week, making it easier than ever for security teams to discover and share security orchestration innovations built by the world’s largest SOAR ecosystem – and boost the use of automation within their organizations.
To help accelerate content creation for the marketplace, we’re hosting the industry’s largest ever SOAR hackathon: Automation Rising 2020. Our virtual playbook-building competition can help refine your skills and makes $60,000 in cash and other prizes available to the winners.[embedded content]
Winning playbook submissions will be available in the Cortex XSOAR Marketplace after review by Palo Alto Networks experts, helping bring novel security orchestration innovations to the SOAR community.
Submissions to the hackathon are being accepted from Tuesday, Aug. 4, through Tuesday, Sept. 29. Playbooks will be judged during the month of October by a panel of security industry all-stars, who will determine winners in the following categories:
- Best Security Playbook: Playbooks that automate workflows for incident response processes such as alert triage, identity access management, cloud security, threat hunting, network security, threat intelligence management, etc.
- Best Palo Alto Networks Product Integration Playbook: Playbooks integrating with Palo Alto Networks products such as Cortex XDR, ML-Powered NGFW, Prisma Access and Prisma Cloud.
- Best Business Use Case Playbook: Playbooks that automate workflows related to compliance, DevOps, ITOps, legal, finance, etc.
- Customer Choice Award: Playbooks chosen by a panel of security operations leaders from across the industry.
- Early Submission Prize: The first valuable playbook contributions will be eligible for a limited run of Automation Rising 2020 t-shirts.
- Sponsor prizes from AWS – Security Hub, Google Chronicle and Sixgill: Playbooks demonstrating compelling value by integrating with our sponsors’ APIs to automate manual processes.
Winners will be featured at the Ignite 2020 virtual conference.
Excited to get started? Check out all the details of the Automation Rising 2020 SOAR Hackathon!